Monday, April 21, 2008

I DO I DO I DO....

Tis' the wedding season and from where I'm standing, it seems as if everyone and their mom is getting married. Tying the knot has never been so popular and after 5 weddings going on 3 more to follow, the 'great rite of eternal commitment' has managed to invade my quiet living space like a pie in the face. So here's what I came up with in preparation for my lovely friend's special day --a series of cute bag candy for her blushing bridesmaids:



5 bags courtesy of the fabulous designer Betsey Johnson are outfitted with only the best in girly polka-dot initials (one for each girl), fleur-de lis charms, polka-dot heart charms and feminine ribbons. Somehow, the mix makes me think of strawberries, cream, vanilla scented perfumes, pink poodles and lacey lingerie. Now, we just need that trip to Paris, and the cycle will be complete...