Friday, April 17, 2009

This kinda freaked me out....



I've always been an apple-aficianado, engulfed in the mass of hype and pretty packaging that comes with all mac products in addition to their astounding performance (my powerbook has served me well for the last 7 years and soon I plan to upgrade to a shiny macbook pro)...but lo and behold, 'cult of mac' followers might get a kick out of this doll...in recent times, artisans have embraced apple products and now you can see everything from apple keyboard jewelry, to miniature ipod cases infiltrating the craft world. Polymer clay is no exception --miniature ipod charms and other mac-geekery crop up frequently in the sculpey/fimo world. I'm all for this homage to the much-loved computers, but I don't think I could sleep at night with this doll staring at me!

No comments: