Thursday, July 8, 2010

Mothman

I've always harbored a fascination with cryptozoology -specifically speaking, the Mothman legend. As an established UFO researcher, John Keel made an amazing and unexpected discovery when he visited Point Pleasant, VA one day, long ago. A myriad of people have claimed to have witnessed the creature, and tales of MIB and other strange events fall alongside it.  The legend still lives on, and the mystery remains: Mothman: a messenger for Doomsday or an Angel of Death, or perhaps a UFO all along? Ever since I saw The Mothman Prophecies film and read the book, tingles up my spine still take hold from time to time. If I ever have a conversation with Indrid Cold, I'll be sure to blog about it...that is, if I'm still around. (yeah I know....pretty grim)

No comments: